• For Database and other Information Management software, built and led execution of comprehensive marketing campaign plans to expand awareness and increase revenue, driving collaboration with country marketing and sales teams worldwide, resulting in successful execution. Included digital demand generation and delivery of offers and assets. Spearheaded initiatives such as virtual events and a web based eNurture platform.
• As Big Data Program advocate for Germany marketing team, streamlined global team assistance and drove country priorities, improving their execution and success.
• Was leader for participation of Analytics marketing program in February 2011 Watson launch, aligned with broadcast of “Jeopardy! The IBM Challenge”. Formed team and helped develop strategy using Watson web presence, digital marketing and social media to highlight IBM's overall leadership in advanced analytics. Received award for role in launch.
• Drove development of video that showcases this breakthrough and related big data / analytics capabilities, used by marketing teams worldwide.
Tasked with simplification of worldwide guidance process for the Information Management division’s country marketing teams worldwide, developed and implemented strategy for a new process and web platform serving as a single source of information. Resulted in huge improvements in marketing team satisfaction and productivity. Was replicated for all IBM marketing programs.
Created, championed and implemented execution strategy to win hearts & minds of database practitioners, leveraging best practices research.
Led development of a management system for ongoing analysis of the impact of the web on Software Group customer response, pipeline and revenue results. Created partnerships with key stakeholder organizations, communicating insights and driving collaboration and action.
Created new program to drive Software Group cross divisional selling through focus on key Independent Software Vendor solutions and a partnership with IBM Business Consulting Services, utilizing market intelligence data and program best practices. Reduced complexity through collateral summaries and targeted opportunity information.
Led program to influence / exploit IBM extranet sites for large customers, creating alignment between ibm.com goals and the Software Group business model. Enabled customized content and targeted marketing and resulted in increased sales productivity, customer satisfaction, awareness and leads. Included creation of a customer-centric platform, covering buying cycle stages, providing simplification and company-specific relevance, and improving demand generation and loyalty of software customers.
• Developed and executed a sales and marketing plan to gain Application Development software mind share and revenue in Connecticut. Created new reference accounts and increased customer satisfaction by creating close partnerships between customers and development labs.
• At large insurance accounts, increased awareness and commitment to IBM software, leading large virtual teams to set / execute sales strategies. Expanded use of IBM and Partner software within large aerospace account set, with special focus on Application Development offerings.